Gold price up by Rs 500 per tola today
- January 13, 2022
KATHMANDU: The price of gold has increased by Rs 500 per tola in the domestic market on Thursday.
According to the Federation of Nepal Gold and Silver Dealers Association (FENEGOSIDA), hallmark gold is being sold for Rs 92,500 per tola today.
The price of gold was Rs 92,000 yesterday.
Similarly, tejabi gold is being traded at Rs 92,000 and silver at Rs 1,255.
- NEPSE closes at 2820.65 after losing nearly 100 points
- India logs 3,06,064 new COVID-19 cases; daily positivity rate over 20 pc
- Nepal sees 10,319 new coronavirus cases in last 24 hours
- FECOFUN objects to multiple taxation and some provisions of Forest Regulations
- All citizens of Lumbini Province to get vaccinated until March 14: Health Minister Tharu