Shrestha appointed Attorney General of Bagmati Province
- January 10, 2022
Hetauda : Shyam Shrestha has been appointed Attorney General of Bagmati Province.
Chief Judge of the High Court, Patan Nripdhoj Niraula administered the oath of office and secrecy to Shrestha amid a function here today.
Shrestha’s appointment was made in line with Article 160 (2) of the Constitution by the province chief Yadav Chandra Sharma on the recommendation of the province chief minister Rajendra Prasad Pandey.
- NEPSE closes at 2820.65 after losing nearly 100 points
- India logs 3,06,064 new COVID-19 cases; daily positivity rate over 20 pc
- Nepal sees 10,319 new coronavirus cases in last 24 hours
- FECOFUN objects to multiple taxation and some provisions of Forest Regulations
- All citizens of Lumbini Province to get vaccinated until March 14: Health Minister Tharu