Gold price down by Rs 700 per tola today
- January 7, 2022
KATHMANDU: The price of gold has decreased by Rs 700 per tola in the domestic market on Friday.
According to the Federation of Nepal Gold and Silver Dealers Association (FENEGOSIDA), hallmark gold is being sold for Rs 91,600 per tola today.
The gold price was 92,300 on Thursday.
Similarly, tejabi gold is being traded at Rs 91,8100 and silver at Rs 1,225.
- NEPSE closes at 2820.65 after losing nearly 100 points
- India logs 3,06,064 new COVID-19 cases; daily positivity rate over 20 pc
- Nepal sees 10,319 new coronavirus cases in last 24 hours
- FECOFUN objects to multiple taxation and some provisions of Forest Regulations
- All citizens of Lumbini Province to get vaccinated until March 14: Health Minister Tharu