Gold price up by Rs 700 per tola today
- December 23, 2021
KATHMANDU: The price of gold has increased by Rs 700 per tola in the domestic market on Thursday.
According to the Federation of Nepal Gold and Silver Dealers Association (FENEGOSIDA), hallmark gold is being sold for Rs 93,300 per tola today.
The gold price was Rs 92,600 on Wednesday.
Similarly, tejabi gold is being traded at Rs 92,800 and silver at Rs 1,260.
- NEPSE closes at 2820.65 after losing nearly 100 points
- India logs 3,06,064 new COVID-19 cases; daily positivity rate over 20 pc
- Nepal sees 10,319 new coronavirus cases in last 24 hours
- FECOFUN objects to multiple taxation and some provisions of Forest Regulations
- All citizens of Lumbini Province to get vaccinated until March 14: Health Minister Tharu