Gold price Rs 90,600 per tola today
- September 14, 2021
KATHMANDU: The price of gold has remained unchanged in the domestic market on Tuesday.
According to the Federation of Nepal Gold and Silver Dealers Association (FENEGOSIDA), hallmark gold is being sold for Rs 90,600 per tola today.
The gold price was Rs 90,600 per tola on Monday.
Similarly, tejabi gold is being traded at Rs 90,100 and silver at Rs 1,200.
- Nepal sees 1,562 new COVID-19 cases, 19 deaths in last 24 hours
- Replacement bill stuck in the parliament, govt expenditure to be affected for few days
- NEPSE decreases by 18.54 points
- SC issues interim order allowing lawmakers Pandey and Sharda Devi to join Unified Socialist
- UML Chair Oli brands Prachanda a “deceitful leader”