Australia lifts travel ban on int’l students from today
- December 15, 2021
KATHMANDU: Australia has lifted a travel ban on international students fully vaccinated traveling into its country from today.
The ban has been lifted to those who have received full doze of vaccines, skilled migrants, refugees and having temporary visas.
With this decision, students studying in Australia and those who are making preparations to go for further study will be benefitted.
- Nepal reeling under fertilizer shortage as China reluctant to supply it on time
- Transport service office begins token system
- Muglin-Pokhara road expansion and up-gradation begins from western part
- Nepali Pratibha Pratishthan fetes Dr Baral and Gurung
- Sukilumba airport to operate flight services soon