Nepal records 1,486 new COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths in last 24 hours
- September 13, 2021
KATHMANDU: Nepal recorded a total of 1,486 new cases of coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
According to the Ministry, 16 people have succumbed to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours.
Meanwhile, 1,260 persons have returned home after a complete health recovery from COVID-19.
According to the Ministry of Health and Population, 1,149 persons tested positive for COVID-19 through the RT-PCR method while 337 tested positive through the Antigen method.
- Nepal sees 1,562 new COVID-19 cases, 19 deaths in last 24 hours
- Replacement bill stuck in the parliament, govt expenditure to be affected for few days
- NEPSE decreases by 18.54 points
- SC issues interim order allowing lawmakers Pandey and Sharda Devi to join Unified Socialist
- UML Chair Oli brands Prachanda a “deceitful leader”